Monday, April 1, 2013

Boland Recreation Visits Baton Rouge!


No Fault recently had the pleasure of hosting Mark Boland, owner of Boland Recreation in Marshalltown, Iowa.  Mark received a full day of sales and marketing training as well as insight into our production and management processes.  With over 100 years combined experience, No Fault has an intensive and thorough product knowledge program; we host representatives year round as part of our continuing education process. 

 


“I appreciated the warm reception you gave me when I visited your facility on March 4th and 5th.  It was great to meet you all and learn more about the products you offer. I am now able to put a face with the voice/emails and was able to sense the team atmosphere that happens every day between you all in the office.  My visit helped me feel like I was a part of this team and I look forward to working with you all in the years to come” said Mark Boland.

 

Find out more about Boland Recreation at www.bolandrecreation.com and No Fault Sport Group at www.nofault.com

No comments:

Post a Comment